How can I get actual help regarding account limitations?

thaox210
New Community Member

In December 2017, I was notified about a transaction to withdraw money out of one of my bank accounts. I quickly realized that it was fraudulent. I reported it immediately and PayPal quickly investigated it and determined the same thing. The money was refunded to my PayPal account. However, there were limitations placed on my account. I promptly followed all the necessary steps to fix this. It is now late February. have been waiting WEEKS now for my account to reviewed so that limitations can be removed and full functions restored. I have tried contacting PayPal a number of times. I tried calling customer service only to be placed on hold for over 30 minutes. I then tried emailing, only to received an automated response telling me AGAIN to follow the prompts provided in the resolution center. I am furious and am thinking about closing my account but I know that I will likely lose that money if I do. Does anyone know what I can do to get someone to respond?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Lisa

Hi there!

I'm sorry about the trouble with the limitation and frustration with contacting us. We can be reached on Facebook facebook.com/paypal or Twitter @askpaypal for assistance regarding this issue.

Lisa

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.