How Do I Make My PayPal Credit Card My Bank Card?

UchihaNoRiku
Contributor
Contributor

I don't actually have a bank, as I prefer my money to be personally dealt with by me. But I like the idea of having it usable online so I can handle bills and other stuff better. That said, I am getting very angry because I recently made a Patreon that won't let me collect me money Payout, and I'm thinking its because the card I'm using as being connected to the account is an old gift card, and not a real bank card. I much rather have my Paypal Credit/Debit card thing to be attached as an active card to be utalized as my main card, rather than just something that lets me pull money out. I don't like paying something like a Walmart debit card three dollars a month just to have my money on their stupid card, when I cna just keep all my money without it. So I would prefer to use my Paypal card this way, but every time I try and add it as my card in the thing to add a new card, it acts like its not a legit card, and won't let me. Am I doing something wrong, or is it legit just not going to allow me to use the Paypal card as a bank card? I mean... can't I consider Paypal as my bank, and the card as my bank card? I want to be able to finally collect my money off Patreon, and them to be able to send it to me...

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal Credit is not a bank, nor is it a credit card account.

Login to Me Too

UchihaNoRiku
Contributor
Contributor

It may not be, but I really hate banks, and would rather use this.
As such, I was kinda hoping one of the staff could help me figure how to set that up. x.x

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you want the same answer from PayPal support then you need to phone PayPal support and state your issue.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal is not a bank,so you cant link paypal debit card to transfer money.

it must be a bank account or a bank debit card issued by a bank,

you only alternative is to get a Paypal business debit card which can be used to withdraw cash at ATM,USE IT as credit card and you get 1% cash rebate,it does not hold any fund itself,it taps your PAYPAL balance backed by bank fund,but then you wont have any bank fund since you dont have a bank account.

Or a PAYPAL or Walmart prepaid debit card to transfer money from Paypal to it and vice versa,cost for Paypal card is 4.95 a month.

where is the money now?

if it is in your Paypal account,ask for a bank check .

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@DPCreations wrote:

PayPal Credit is not a bank, nor is it a credit card account.

she is not asking about Paypal credit,she is asking Paypal credit card.

She cannot withdraw Paypal fund to her credit card.

but she could using a bank issued debit card,that 25 cents deal,

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what is PATREON and why cant they deposit your fund into your PAYPAL account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.