Help my account is limited need to convert back to premier account

Patriot858
Contributor
Contributor

So I wanted to make it so people couldn see my name when buying from me and a paypal person on twitter told me to upgrade to a bussines account so I did and I have a small bussines or what I thought was  abussines but isnt its just me making cash from selling gfx on selly anyways now im limited and it is asking for my bussines address and bussiesn proof but I dont have anything and I need to pay asap to get surgery for my husky I just want to go back to  a premier account and be able to be unlimited how cann I do this i tryed contacting paypal onphone twitter and nothing its terrible I need help asap please somebody tell me what to do I cant make a new account as I cant add the card to it I just want to be unlimited and if converting a premier account is what I need to dot hen Ill do it I preferd being an individual account 😞 Id pay you 1 dollar right now if you can resolve my issue and let me become a unlimited premier account again i dont have alot of time im old and dont understand how this works

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.