Hello problem with my Paypal account!

Pajttim
Contributor
Contributor

I have my paypal account limited by January 16, 2016 I sent ID and Bank number through message and you have contact by phone and I have not received any reply and do not understand why my account was blocked!

Pajtim Hadja Limit Account Paypal

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you provided exactly the information and documentation requested, then it would be time now to phone PayPal customer service for help.

Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you provided exactly the information and documentation requested, then it would be time now to phone PayPal customer service for help.

Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page.

Login to Me Too

Pajttim
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your answer! I have contacted the phone but have not taken any action that my account be released. I send you all the information you have requested is nothing with today my account is limited without any reason!
Paypal is indeed irresponsible in this matter!

Thanks again Dear,
Sincerely,
<removed>

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

A phone call to PayPal customer service is not going to un-limit your account.  PayPal uses your submitted information to investigate and determine the outcome based on a variety of security and risk evaluations.

This is a user forum, not PayPal customer service.  You need to phone PayPal customer service and work with them to provide documentation required and answer any questions.  There is no guarantee you acount will be un-limited.  In fact your account could even be closed because of security issues.

Login to Me Too

Pajttim
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again,

I mentioned above I have called and I have sent all the documents for verification of identity but only response I received a message stating that we need more information!
I do not know if I can be of danger to the security of Paypal!
If it is enough of a response team to close Paypal account or removes the limitation of my account.
I forgot to add that now became a year that the account is limited!

block_paypaled.png

Thanks,
Pajtim

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

So, call again.

No one here has details about your account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.