Hello.. I have and huge problem..

Julijanas
Contributor
Contributor

I have money on paypal balance i am trying to pay with my paypal balance.. but it only asks for my credit card details.. the heck is that before i pay'd with the paypal balance and it was fine.. now i cant do anything.. so why do even have in first place that paypal balance.. why take my money and not letting me pay with it.. what do i do ? i dont have an bank account.. thats why i am using a paypal.. and now its going so well that i cant even use my money from this balance..

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Julijanas

To use funds in your paypal balance paypal normally expect you to add a card to your paypal account as well to verify it and act as a back up funding source.

You may be able to do a few transactions with your balance but then security kicks in and you have to then verify by adding a card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Julijanas
Contributor
Contributor

Yes sir you did help me.. but there is alot of other problems.. if i even try add my wifes credit card or my old one.. that i still working but i dont use it.. paypal says to me no this card is not accepted use other.. all 4 of my cards are not accepted.. WHY ? just because i dont have any money on them.. but i dont want have money on credit cards.. i want use paypal and real life money if i need at shop or any place.. but i cant use my paypal now..

Login to Me Too

Julijanas
Contributor
Contributor

Is there way i can change paypent method so it maybe will try take money out from my paypal balance ? and wont ask for a credit card.. i have 100% to pay from this balance no problems.. im here since 2012.. and only first time i get suck stupid errors..

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Julijanas

You would need to add a card.

You would need to have a card with available funds on.

You would need to have a card that you can verify with the 4 digit code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

freereign
Contributor
Contributor

17+ years here and I have now this same problem. I used my business credit card and I am too close to my limit for them, apparently. This was never a problem before, and there was no warning of a change of policy. I have 130+ auctions ending on eBay and now I can't print shipping labels for them. Sorry Paypal, if you want to get rid of people who don't do enough business, YOU will collapse by requiring everyone be a "big time Seller". Very sad for your problems, but there will be someone who will come along and work with us REGULAR, HARD-WORKING people who are suddenly being cut off.

Login to Me Too

rkooper

After reading your problem, the replies, and your answers to those replies, I believe you are asking the wrong people, you say, "[sic}i am trying to pay with my paypal balance.. but it only asks for my credit card details.. the heck is that before i pay'd with the paypal balance and it was fine." Later you reply to

your own post and ask, "[sic] Is there way i can change paypent method so it maybe will try take money out from my paypal balance ? and wont ask for a credit card."  Only the merchant/website to whom you trying to send money would be able to ask for' PayPal or credit card' as a form of payment, not PayPal. Contact the person or business you are trying to send/pay money to not PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.