HELP

eurochick
Contributor
Contributor
How do i find my account number? Just set up my paypal an now need to recieve money but do not know my account number and cannot find it anywhere. Help please lol
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally your paypal email address which identifies your paypal account is all someone needs to pay you. BUT read this first if you have been ASKED to open an account to accept a payment as it may be a scam. >>>>

1. Do not get scammed via spoof emails that look as if they are from paypal.

2. Never send anything unless the funds are showing in your paypal account balance, even if you are a new seller and subject to the new seller hold the funds would still show in your balance but have pending by them.

3. Do NOT send anything to Nigeria or similar.

4. Do not be fooled by you so called buyer and "paypal" telling you that you either have to >>>

a. Send the item and provide a tracking number BEFORE the funds show in your balance.

b. You have to pay the buyers shipping agent via western union or moneygram before his payment that is supposed to include these costs are credited to you.

If in doubt come back and ask.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally your paypal email address which identifies your paypal account is all someone needs to pay you. BUT read this first if you have been ASKED to open an account to accept a payment as it may be a scam. >>>>

1. Do not get scammed via spoof emails that look as if they are from paypal.

2. Never send anything unless the funds are showing in your paypal account balance, even if you are a new seller and subject to the new seller hold the funds would still show in your balance but have pending by them.

3. Do NOT send anything to Nigeria or similar.

4. Do not be fooled by you so called buyer and "paypal" telling you that you either have to >>>

a. Send the item and provide a tracking number BEFORE the funds show in your balance.

b. You have to pay the buyers shipping agent via western union or moneygram before his payment that is supposed to include these costs are credited to you.

If in doubt come back and ask.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

eurochick
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much i figured it out, it is the email address it worked recieved my money thank you again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.