HELP!!

DelangoDesigns
Contributor
Contributor

i was gonna upgrade my account to business then it asked for my last digits of my ssn number,even tho paypal is  safe and wont be shown to others,but still i dont want to give it out! please help me because i have money on hold and i have to pay something off but i cant seem to use my account (its verified btw)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

If your plan is to upgrade to a Business Account then you need to provide the required info - if you're uncomfortable with the requirements - then perhaps a Business Account is not necessary for your needs.   (Note, Business Accounts require an EIN and/or SSN - this info is not shared with anyone except the IRS for TAX reporting purposes.)

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

If your plan is to upgrade to a Business Account then you need to provide the required info - if you're uncomfortable with the requirements - then perhaps a Business Account is not necessary for your needs.   (Note, Business Accounts require an EIN and/or SSN - this info is not shared with anyone except the IRS for TAX reporting purposes.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.