Google Auto fill put wrong name on account, sold on ebay now limited cant use funds

DM1324
New Community Member

Hello, I came here to make a post because oh how ridiculous the phone support is, I just waited on hold for an hour just for it to hang up then waited on hold for another hour and never got through to anyone. I'm here asking because my account is limited and funds on hold from eBay at the moment, but this is the household computer which has been used by other people, I'm not the most tech savvy person and after the google chrome auto filled my cousins information into my account and it also completed the form and registered my account. I've tried contacting support by phone but that never works. I just would like to speak to someone to fix the name on my account so I can get my account unlimited. I would just make a new one but I have $100+ funds and can't just get them out of my account. Can anyone please help me resolve this issue. I can show paypal my state ID, SSN, mail or anything needed to fix this. I just want my money out of paypal so I don't have to deal with this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.