Getting stuck at the end of linking my bank account

hobbes322
New Community Member

I go through the entire process, I get the "We were unable to link your bank instantly.  Please enter your bank information below"

I link the bank information, the info is correct, and it just fires up the loading wheel and gets stuck there.

I am 100% positive I am entering the information correctly.  I am not sure why it gets on the final leg of the process and just won't process.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @hobbes322,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into a technical issue adding and confirming your bank account. I'll be happy to help.

Please try clearing your browser's cookies and cache and check your Wallet to see if the bank was added. If it was not, please try adding the bank again. If it was added, check to see if it has been confirmed. If it has not been, please go through the process to confirm the bank using the two small deposits.

If the problem persists, please contact customer support to request that a representative manually add the bank account for you. This will have to be done by phone, so the bank account number can be safely given to the representative. Never give bank information over email or social media platforms. To contact by phone, click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, then click Contact customer service, then click Call us. You can log in or call as a guest. Logging in gives you a code to breeze you through account verification when calling.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.