Error on attempted Login

Jostyn
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to login - get 

Failure of server APACHE bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

PayPal cust service says try another browser and reboot - did that got same thing - anyone else got this?

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

nyaquatic
New Community Member

Same.

All day we're down

No reply from Paypal

Disgraceful customer service

Login to Me Too

bobinsd
Contributor
Contributor

Me too...I'm using Windows 7...must be Paypal.

OK folks here's a solution.

go to www.paypal.com/wdfunds and you should be already logged in.

From there go to the history  basic search and it will bring up your account info.

Bob

Login to Me Too

jezjones
New Community Member

Smiley Frustrated

When will this be fixed?

Failure of server APACHE bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

Login to Me Too

ccraft
Contributor
Contributor

PS I'm also a business customer.... seems a lot of us who have business accounts are getting the same message. I really NEED to get on to get bills paid, etc. Waiting to get paid isn't fun!! And looks unprofessional to clients as well. Please PayPal help us all out. Eek!

Login to Me Too

bobinsd
Contributor
Contributor

OK folks here's a solution.

go to www.paypal.com/wdfunds and you should be already logged in.

From there go to the history  basic search and it will bring up your account info.

Bob

Login to Me Too

PXDirect

Same issue here. Can log in to personal but not business account. Tried two browsers, two pcs. 

Login to Me Too

NonnasBaby
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Bob - that worked for me! 

Such a shame no-one from Paypal seems interested in helping - appreciate your help Bob!

Login to Me Too

bobinsd
Contributor
Contributor

I was actually on the line with a Paypal support when the idea popped into my head,  He said try it and it worked and I have printed labels and withdrawn  money.  No problem.

Bob

PS send donations to....

Login to Me Too

NonnasBaby
Contributor
Contributor

Can we send donations via Paypal? 🙂 

Login to Me Too

FredaBooth
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help!  It worked to click that link.. I was logged in...and proceeded to take care of business!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.