Error on attempted Login

Jostyn
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to login - get 

Failure of server APACHE bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

PayPal cust service says try another browser and reboot - did that got same thing - anyone else got this?

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

bobinsd
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, just go to www.paypal.com/history.... more direct.

Bob

PS if you have kids playing baseball go to my website for a great Christmas gift,   www.personalpitcher.com

Bob

Login to Me Too

LorraineH

I have been having the same problem since around 11am (GMT) today on our business account - tried on both pc and mobile phone, various browsers, etc.  Tried to buy something from our company's online store using my personal paypal account and when it came to login to paypal to make the payment for the purcahse it would just keep taking me back to the login screen so I make the purchase.  I therefore assume customers are also having problems making purchases from company's store due to this.  Naturally worried about how much business this has lost my company today.

I must have tried about 30 times to login to paypal business acount since 11am - eventually managed to login once around 5pm - then half hour or so later I couldn't login again and got the same error message and it's been like that for the last 5 hours and I've been trying about every 15 minutes.

Thanks to bobinsd - I tried going in via www.paypal/wdfunds posted and finally got in!  But this doesn't help customers tryng to make a purchase who are also unable to login to their paypal accounts to pay for purchases.

Login to Me Too

LorraineH

Even though I can get in via www.paypal.com/wdfunds - once in if I click on Overview I get the error:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

Login to Me Too

bobinsd
Contributor
Contributor

You can't go to Overview, that is where the problem lies.  Go to "History".

Bob

....and if you like baseball go to personalpitcher.com

for Christmas (I need the business)

Login to Me Too

eastwindimport
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem since last night. Thank you bobinsd for posting the solution! Much appreciated.

PayPal needs to solve this problem!!

Login to Me Too

partlocator
Contributor
Contributor

Getting this error when logging in and directed to https://paypalmanager.paypal.com/login.do

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.