Email Notifications Not Going to Correct Email Address

Glsonn
Contributor
Contributor

Until about 2 days ago, when I had PayPal Notifications (of eBay sales) go to Address1, they would be forwarded to Address2 just fine. Then that stopped working. I have no idea why. All emails from Address1 are supposed to be forwarded to Address2. All but PayPal emails are being forwarded. Weird.

So earlier today I changed my PayPal Notification address to Address2 to avoid the need for forwarding from Address1. However, notifications of sales are still going to Address1 and are staying there without being forwarded as described above. I am getting a sales notification directly from eBay so I know there's been a sale, but I don't get the notification at Address2 from PayPal that says it's been paid for.

Is this a known problem? Should I just wait until tomorrow to see if the email change I made earlier today takes effect? It doesn't seem like I should have to. The change should be immediate. My email settings at PayPal does show Address2 as my Primary address.

I'm checking "Email me when someone replies to my post" below. I wonder which address will be used. 🙂

Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You may want to redirect your question to the Merchant Tech Support community,

Login to Me Too

Glsonn
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion.

BTW, I got notification of this reply at Address2.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.