Dymo 450 Turbo printing too many (blank) labels with Multi-order Shipping

Zeigwolf
New Community Member

I'm sure the answer is somewhere on the 250+ pages of this forum, but it's easier to ask:

When printing shipping labels from the Multi-order Shipping tool, my Dymo LabelWriter 450 Turbo will always print exactly 3 labels. One will be the shipping label, the other two will be blank. I've taken to cutting a label off of the spool each time I need to print a label, let it print, then run it through twice more.

My theory as to why this happens:

The margins of the PDF  are too large and the printer is compensating by printing extra blank labels. I have not been able to find a solution to even test this theory.

I've tried what has been suggested about using the Dymo 330 printer driver, but everything just locks up when I attempt to.

The printer works fine with other programs, and only dispenses one label when the button on the unit is pressed. I am using off-brand House Labels, 99019 size.

So if anyone knows the answer, I would be grateful to hear it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PRveronica
New Community Member

I do not have a solution, I just wanted to bump this since I am having the exact same issue. My assistnat has spent time on the phone with both PayPal & Dymo, neither of which will assist in troubleshooting. Additonally the printed label is not scannable by the post office. That means I only get a tracking update when the package is delivered, because they don't hand key in the label at each check point if it doesn't scan correctly. I can tell the label seems sort of blurry like it's printing too thick. I have changed every setting I can find and have wasted an entire spool of labels trying to troubleshoot.

Veronica Hanson

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.