Do i have to add in my bank account?

Callfrags
Contributor
Contributor

As you see my question, I do not want to add my bank account for a good reason. Is their by any chance i can skip this. I was received money at one point and still cannot access that money because my bank account wasnt added in to my PayPal. Their is also another thing that is happening as well. I have to verify my address and identity and every time I try to add it they wont accept it because its not good enough. They did pretty bad on explaining the problem. Is there any way I can skip this as well. Well thank you for taking you time reading this and I would appreciate it, if someone could answer these two questions. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

You can skip all the steps but, that basically renders your account almost useless.  You can have an unverified account and even receive money but, you'll will experience holds and limits on sending.  As for trying to withdraw any funds from your account balance, the only option will be to request a paper check - there's a $1.50 fee, takes about 2 weeks and can only be mailed to a physical street address (no PO Box).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.