DAY 12 PENDING

Annoyed01
Contributor
Contributor
Day 12, on day 9 my account was mysteriously limited and i was asked to define my "risky" transactions which included 2 friends sending me $20 and $25. And me using android pay to order food from delivery .com three times. GOOD JOB PAYPAL! Way to wrangle that behavior thats destined to endanger the community. Unless you are a cow (burger) or a three layer choc cake.... Theres no danger here. And now day 12, i submitted all infirnation and explained alk transactions on the 9th, the limitation still is imposed on my account and says submitted fir review (proof of address) supposedly for up to 48 hours and its been threedays. And alas the misding $300 is still in pending status. After three seperate emails... (None returned) and a phobe call. Theonly answer inhave is that paypal can credit the .25 cents it cost me to lose the $300. But the actual $300 there is and i quote "absolutely nothing we can do and we have no timeframe on when it is to be solved, but we will continue looking fir ways to get your money available to you the soonest time possible." To me that says " we think your an idiot and theres nothing you can di about it" and i was than asked, BY THE COMPANY THST IS HOLDING MY MONEY ILLEGALLY (THEFT), to please not call regarding this matter anymore. And the CSR disgustingly stated "you have called a few times". So, with the company basically stating we have stolen from you and you can do nothing about it. So, i did something. Starting a campaign against paypals illegal behavior ..... OUR TRANSACTIONS MATTER!!!! And i filed a police report for a felony theft from paypal using electronic means. Im getting the site up today abd i will begin an onslaught against paypal and its sub par existence. EVERYONE GO TO SKRILL.COM AND CIRCLEPAY IN YOUR AP STORE... THEY DO THE SAME THING , JUST LEGAL AND BETTER!!! BECAUSE TO THEM ...... OUR TRANSACTIONS MATTER!!!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Annoyed01
Contributor
Contributor

15 DAYS PENFING NOW. 

The hold on my account is still there ... Money hasn't been returned and now on day 15 I have one felony theft report against PayPal and in day 16 I will have multiple. This day I am filing for the retention and theft of my personal information. And as list of items including licking me out if money management account for no reason. And the theft of my money has led to many issues financially that I'm expecting the judge to see and and award me many many danages as a result if PayPal obvious criminal behavior. THEY DONT CARE AND THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW SO MUCH THEY DONT EVEN HIDEBIT ANYMORE. I have sent several emails through the message center. Not one reply and have been asked to stop calling. BEWARE

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.