Credit card

MV84
New Community Member

To be clear, I can with draw 4400 at any ATM that excpets MC? But does that come out of credit line or PayPal Amount debit??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Dustin

Hi MV84,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 🙂

That's a great question. The daily limit for withdrawing via an ATM with the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard is $400.00 USD. That comes out of your PayPal account balance only, not any credit line or backup funding source.

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

John678
New Community Member

I am trying to get PayPal to refund a credit card payment by my son back to his credit card because I found out that PayPal has no arrangement with any bank in the African country that I am visiting . I made a request through the secured message center and Iam instructed to go and look for " a refund Link " to make a formal request  . I have spent TWO DAYS looking for this link . My question is " why is it made to simple to make a person to send money through PayPal by simply signing into your account  and  no provision is made in the same account , if you need to ask for Refund " ? Why do you have to be asked to go and be looking for " a laborious Link " else where ? I want to state that I have not found this Refund link and we are on DAY 4 and still counting ? Please let PayPal just help me sort this out , as I am really getting discouraged about continuing with PayPal services generally ; and I do use PayPal services a lot . There are a lot of competing and reliable services out there and I was able to get the same amount of money within 24 hours with one of these Competing other service Companies in the African Country . I await your response .

John678

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.