Crappy automation

Baudie
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted my request for a name change twice, complete with a copy of my marriage license and driver's license.. and it was never processed. We're going on almost a month now since the first one was submitted. When I write in for help, all I got was a completely useless automated response to tell me to submit the same exact information a 3rd time. 

This is inconvenient since my paypal prepaid card is attached to paypal under the same name. A name now considered invalid by the state of California that's preprinted on my card. My driver's license for that name is now invalidated since I have a legal new name. 

Can someone fix this other than give me an automated response or telling me to submit my information a 3rd time?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Baudie

Contact customer services and ask.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Baudie
Contributor
Contributor
automated response
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Baudie

Its the 'only' answer you can get on here as this is a 'community forum' and NOT paypal customer services.

As we can't 'deal' with your change of name request then all we can do is tell you to contact customer services.

So........your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.