Confused πŸ™„πŸ˜©πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜

Jesus75
Contributor
Contributor

"Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay.
Return to Merchant" I have been getting this message for a week now everytime I try to purchase something on paypal it is frustrating and annoying what does this mean and when will it go away? My account is 100% verified so I am confused by this message.. Someone help me please?  Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

where are you?and how do you intent to pay?

how much is the purchase amount?

is there fund in your paypal account?

do you have credit card,debit card,bank account linked and verified to your PAYPAL account?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Best to just call PayPal because there could be various reasons for this happening. From your browser (use a different one or a different device), to your credit card or VCC (even though it's verified, or either removing it and re-adding the card), you're logging in from overseas, your account settings needs adjusting, the currency you are using is different from the merchant (which also has something to do with your account settings), making a change to your profile on a different device that you do not normally log on PayPal with and it trigger a security block, using a different device (when no change in profile is made), or just waiting a day before you attempt to make purchase again, could be merchant blocking payment settings, was your account previously frozen or limited, etc.  It could be anything really.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. πŸ™‚
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.