Confirming secondary email

smhardesty
New Community Member

I have searched and read a few posts about this subject, but I'm not finding the answer to my question. First, let me explain what I am attempting to accomplish. I would like to get rid of the email address I initially set my Paypal account up with. I've been having some trouble with that account. I have a second email address in my Paypal settings and the second address is the one I’ll be using. I will completely remove the current primary address as soon as I’m sure the secondary address is confirmed. I’ve gone through the process of trying to confirm the secondary address a few times. Everything seems to work, but the secondary address continues to show “unconfirmed”. How do I get this address to be “confirmed”.

Also, I had clicked on “Update” for the primary address and a new window opens stating, “This is your primary email. Sorry, you cannot edit it.” Does that mean I can never delete that address from my Paypal account? I want to be rid of that particular email address forever. How do I do that?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

poodledoots
Contributor
Contributor

My own problem EXACTLY!  Please, someone....evey Paypal.....give answers here!

Login to Me Too

mrsroberts29
New Community Member

I have the same exact question. I can no loner access my primary email & need to change to my secondary. Please help paypal!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.