Confirming bank

Thammy24
New Community Member

I joined my bank and I received the 2 deposits, but every time I hit "Confirm bank" it takes me back to the SUMMARY page and I don't get to enter the two amounts anywhere. I've tried to go to "Profile and Settings" and then to "My Money" and see my bank account, and it says "Unverified" below it, but the only option I have is to say "REMOVE" which I don't want to do obviously. I've also tried to hit the quick links on the left side that says "Update bank account", but it just sends me to a page to add another bank account. I can't figure out where to add the two deposits. 
Thank you for your help!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

NerdyBernie
New Community Member

@Thammy24wrote:

I joined my bank and I received the 2 deposits, but every time I hit "Confirm bank" it takes me back to the SUMMARY page and I don't get to enter the two amounts anywhere. I've tried to go to "Profile and Settings" and then to "My Money" and see my bank account, and it says "Unverified" below it, but the only option I have is to say "REMOVE" which I don't want to do obviously. I've also tried to hit the quick links on the left side that says "Update bank account", but it just sends me to a page to add another bank account. I can't figure out where to add the two deposits. 
Thank you for your help!

I am having the exact same issue. Please help.

Login to Me Too

bnk_911
New Community Member
If you're on a mobile device it can act weird sometimes .. if you have an actual computer I'd try it on there . Or call customer support and they may be able to do it manually .
Login to Me Too

gotogordon
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact issue on my pc using Chrome & Firefox.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.