Confirming Identity??

phuzzie
Contributor
Contributor

Still trying to figure out how to confirm my identity... I've done everything but link a card. I linked my bank, updated my SSN, updated phone #, and address. It says when I try to add money using my bank that it needs to confirm my identity, and sends me t othe resolution center. That doesn't help. The resolution center has no open cases and no links to confirm my identity. This is starting to become frustrating as I'm going in circles. Anyone else have this issue?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest you phone PayPal customer service for help; click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for options.

No one here can see the details about your account or the issues relating to your identity.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Is your bank account verified?

when you link your bank account,PAYpal will send 2 small deposits to your account and you go to that account and comeback and tell PAYpal what these deposist are?if the answers are correct,then it is a veified bank account,you just prove to paypal it is your bank account.

check your email folders.

Login to Me Too

mamabear081516
New Community Member

I am having the same issue its driving me nuts did you ever find a solution?

Login to Me Too

Katiemj
Contributor
Contributor
Me to. Ready to walk away from pay pal. Did you ever resolve?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.