Confirmation code incorrect/refund charges?

Spoodle
Contributor
Contributor

About a month ago I did the whole 'small charge to your new card to get the confirmation code' thing paypal does, and then got my bank statement with the code on it. I've been getting round to adding the card, and tried to finally confirm it today. I used what I believe was the correct code (the one following the PP* on the statement, as shown in the example) but it rejected it saying it was incorrect. I tried some of the other numbers and ran out of attempts, and so it's locked out my card. I've been trying to find where to email someone about this problem, or otherwise fix it, but the faq/contact us section is not proving helpful. Can I please have some advice on getting it unlocked? £1 isn't a lot of money but i'd still like it back, as well as being able to actually use my card on paypal. 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You need to contact customer support for assistance.

Login to Me Too

Spoodle
Contributor
Contributor

And where do I do that? I've tried looking under the contact us tabs and whatnot and it just.. isn't clear to me. Can i get an email address or something? Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.