Charged two times when adding my credit card.

jakubprocka
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

So im trying to get verified on paypal, heres what i did:

Email confirmation ... check

Adding my bank account ... check

Adding my card ... check

I was charged 50CZK

then i tried to go back to see if my card is added in overview, everything is alright and now im just waiting for 4 digit number to appear in my history so i can confirm the card later on my paypal. But unfortunately i think i messed up when i clicked on "link my card" an then clicked on "continue". This is what happened: an information popped up that the service is not avaible at the moment, i tried to click "continue" button few times to see how the confirmation page looks like.. still the same problem. So i seriously wonder if i will be able to add the 4 digit in a few days when this message keeps popping up, i dont want to have any problems or get limited or something.

Also i noticed that paypal charged me another 24CZK... so really i dont know whats going on. My address on pay pal is different than my address on the bank account statement though. Could this be an issue?

Well i hope that i can get my question answered here. Really my main concern is that im worried i will not be able to add the 4 digit and that 4 digit will not appear in my history. Please can someone help?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jakubprocka
Contributor
Contributor

jakubprocka
Contributor
Contributor

No one? I would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.