Changing address

cruikbarn
New Community Member

I have moved house and need to change my address. Whe I do this I am told This is your billing address for at least 1 of your linked cards. Before you edit your address, go to your Wallet and add a new billing address in the card details. So I go to wallet and there is nowhere where I can edit card details. what do I do?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

"Click" on the card you want to change the details on and on the next page "edit card details" is under that card.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rsaatl
New Community Member

Greetings!  Appreciate you helping us out.

I'm having the same issue, but when I "click" on the card, the "edit card details" link is not present. I've tried this with two different browsers.

Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Richard

Login to Me Too

mrbearman
New Community Member

How the heck do you change info on the customer file. IE I want to change the email address on some clients before the next billing cycle?

Login to Me Too

eremite
Contributor
Contributor

I have gone to the "help" section where I see others have had the same problem. I need to change my address and nothing appears when I go to the wallet which would allow me to do so. Same with basic setting; it won't allow me to erase/edit former address and replace with current one. This is driving me insane!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.