Categories not showing on the app

FFCC
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon

I need to find out why categories aren't showing in the catalogue on the PayPal Here app. 

I can assign each item a category on the website but categories don't show on the app so I can't filter or just select to see items from one category instead of the whole list.

We have four locations and there are items that all four sell but they also all have particular items they sell that the others don't. I am able to add multiple categories (e.g. one of the locations or all four of the locations) on the website when adding an item but there is no option on the app to filter it to show only one of the categories (i.e. everything sold at that location).

I seems ridiculous to give you the options for categories on the website but not have any functionality for this on the app. I found a video on YouTube (search for How to Organize Inventory with PayPal Here - it wouldn't let me post the link) which suggests that this functionality was there at some point.

Does anyone know a way around this or what I can do? 
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.