Card confirmation problem

ivdsgn
New Community Member

Recently, my VISA expired and I got a new one. I filled the form for linking new card, and finished setting up. But, no notification for confirming it or any kind of link showed up. I tried to withdraw money - error request can not be processed.

Then after a day or two, I got yellow notification in card section and I could request PP code. So I did. I know everything about confirming perocess, how code looks where to find it... I'm a user for a while. But code took a lot of time to show up to my bank, so under the filed for entering PP code, I chosed option to requested new one. All the time while I was waiting the new code (old one showed up too in the emantime) I was able to access page where code should be added. But, after I received second code, and go back to my account, and click on the notification that says ''confirm card'' I didn't got form for adding PP code, I got a full form like I was adding a new card from scratch. This was confusing. So I removed all the cards ever added and started linking card from scratch. 

Added card finish setting up. But, the option for confirmation and requesting PP code never showed up!!!

This starts to be really annoying, my money is stuck for days.

I wrote to customer service, they are explaining me where can I find the code, how it looks and bunch of things that don't even matter.

Can anyone help? Thanks! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.