Card already linked

Priceyv
I am trying to link my card to withdraw funds but is says my card is linked to another account? How do I find out where my card is linked?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Priceyv

Well only you would have opened that 'other' account so presumably only you would know that?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Priceyv,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to add a card because it's already linked to another account. If you call customer support by phone, a teammate can search using your full card number to find the account that it's associated with. If you can supply the matching information, the account can be validated and you can either regain access to it or close it. To reach customer support by phone, click Help & Contact and then Contact customer service and then click Call us. Please do not contact by email webform for this issue, as a card number should never be sent by email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.