Cant withdraw funds!

sintax
Contributor
Contributor

Hello , some time ago I've received some money from a family friend and I tried withdrawing the sum to my main debit card (I have 2 of the added to my PayPal account , a Romanian one and a UK one both of which already have some balance on them ) . Now , everytime I try to withdraw some money , even if the sum is lower than my daily limit I receive this message : "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later." and I've also tried doing it on my second debit card (the Romanian one) and I've received the same message . My account is almost 4 years one and I've never met this issue before , even when I was withdrawing larger sums than this . Is there any way I can fix it and have any of you guys met any problem like this before?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

avaxcina
Contributor
Contributor

I get the very same message when withdrawing funds... "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later." no matter the amount. Why is this happening and more importantly how to solve this fast?

Login to Me Too

sintax
Contributor
Contributor

I liturally got a limitation on my account with no reason after that happened , called up support and instead of them helping me they actually added another limitation to my account so belive it or not now I have 2 limitations on the same account , even so I supplied all the paperwork they asked for Resolution settings and its liturally been ages and they haven't even looked over it

@avaxcina wrote:

I get the very same message when withdrawing funds... "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later." no matter the amount. Why is this happening and more importantly how to solve this fast?

Login to Me Too

avaxcina
Contributor
Contributor

2 limitations on withdraw? why would they do such thing?

this is my first account and i have never ever withdraw money from it...i had troubles linking up the cards so i finally done that now i have problem with withdrawing money to that card. this is intense and im not sure why is this happening

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.