Cant see detailed invoices for purchases 2 years ago

daktah
New Community Member

I'm trying to get a detailed invoice to print off as proof of purchase for something I bought mid November 2015 however when I set the search dates, even to Nov 1 2015 to Nov 30 2015, nothing shows up even if I use the transaction id or exact name of the invoice. The only way I'm able to see it is by doing a history CSV download (which is where I got the id and exact name) but of course you can't get detailed info from that. How do I get detailed info from 2+ year old invoices?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@daktah wrote:

I'm trying to get a detailed invoice to print off as proof of purchase for something I bought mid November 2015 however when I set the search dates, even to Nov 1 2015 to Nov 30 2015, nothing shows up even if I use the transaction id or exact name of the invoice. The only way I'm able to see it is by doing a history CSV download (which is where I got the id and exact name) but of course you can't get detailed info from that. How do I get detailed info from 2+ year old invoices?

www.paypal.com/history

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

how detail do you want to see?

like what you bought from the vendor?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.