Cannot remove limitation of yearly 2500 euros limit

benNek
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys!

I was limitated because I was reaching my yearly receive limit of 2500 euros. Ok, I've send them photo of my passport and bank statement and I haven't got any response, it would always shown "Waiting for your response". I even added it for second time and asked if something is unclear or missing, no response. Ok, so it's ~20 days after my limitation (I couldn't only close my account) and today I see that I was limited even more! I can receive/send funds. It was shown that this is going to be done only after 45 days, but happened after about 20 days. Ok, I started to get worried and wrote them email, but got only auto response, I can't really call them because I'm not US resident. Any help guys?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Armand1
New Community Member

I am in the same situation, I am a verified member of Paypal since the beginning and they still limited my account when I reached the 2500 Euro limit. Multiple requests for a clear answer of what to do next in order to remove the limitation remained unanswered. Paypal customer service must be one of the worst I ever encountered, it's almost like talking to your pet, you perhapse hope for an answer but it never comes...

Login to Me Too

Denitsa
New Community Member

Hi

Im having the same problem, just saw your topic, did you get any answer, what happens next?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.