Cannot confirm secondary e-mail account

R63qk3iz
Contributor
Contributor

I need help confirming my secondary e-mail account. I have tried several times and it does send an email confirmation but I never received it.  Can some one have a look at this and find a solution  Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

No one here as access to user account info as this is a public community, you would need to have customer service take a look.  All we can suggest is that you ensure the address is valid, spelled correctly and that there is nothing ending up in your spam folder or being flagged by your anti-virus software.

Login to Me Too

R63qk3iz
Contributor
Contributor

I was not able to confirm my secondary email account and apparently this is not necessary as my primary email address has been confirmed. The problem here is that I made a sale on EBay and the purchaser set me funds by Paypal to my secondary email and since it cannot be confirmed I cannot get funds. I contacted EBay and they tell me it is a Paypal problem not theirs as they  do not have the funds.

I wish there was a simple solution here but it seems like everyone is passing the buck.. To be clear I am not impressed with Paypal so far but will try agian to see what can be done

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.