Cannot Verify account, Bank account already added?

kevinrmoon
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to receive a payment, but am told I am not Verified. My Bank account is already confirmed in my account. When I follow the links to verify my account, it requests that I enter my Bank Account info. I enter all of my info, and it states that my Bank Account is already added and I cannot go any further. This is driving me mad, since I have 100's of dollars that I cannot accept until this is verified. Any help is really appreciated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you do not confirm your bank account,you verify your bank account.

Login to Me Too

kevinrmoon
Contributor
Contributor

Well my Bank account is listed as Confirmed, and there is no way to Verify it from my Wallet. Here is a screenshot of the Bank Account.Confirmed.jpg

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @kevinrmoon!

Sorry about all of the frustration with trying to accept a payment on your account. 😞 It appears there is currently a known issue with accounts where a bank is confirmed but the account verification isn't showing. Our engineers are currently working to resolve the matter. 

I can completely understand why you'd feel the way you do and I apologize for the inconvenience. Please reach out to our customer support team so we can help you with accepting the payment. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Help & Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page.  

Thank you for your patience with us. Hopefully we'll have everything all fixed up soon!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.