Cannot Find 'Travel Schedule Settings' to alert Paypal of travel

pilvax
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PP Community:

I cannot find the schedule travel option in the Security page of what appears to be the new design of Paypal. Are some accounts just missing this option, and is there any way to alert Paypal over the phone of my extended trip? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hi Pilvax,

Try the following link to set up travel plans: www.paypal.com/travelplans. 

This should help you inform us that will be abroad and may prevent security restrictions to your account due to these new locations. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to phone PayPal support.  Just be aware, however, that you won't be guaranteed international support for using  you account out of your base country.  Your account can be subject to limitation when used outside of your home country.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hi Pilvax,

Try the following link to set up travel plans: www.paypal.com/travelplans. 

This should help you inform us that will be abroad and may prevent security restrictions to your account due to these new locations. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

casey323
New Community Member

Hi Rich,

This link you provided does not work. Is there any other way to notifiy PayPal of your international travel plans besides calling them? I am a freelance writer and travel to India a lot. I can't get paid if I cannot access my PayPal account there.

Thanks!

Casey

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.