Cancel Pay After Delivery Option

lizmat
Contributor
Contributor

Hello: I would like to know how to cancel the Pay After Delivery Option. I have called Paypal to cancel and I still have it in my account. Please help! Thanks

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

ohnomrbill
Contributor
Contributor

fed up with pay after delivery it is the only bad thing with paypal I will be cancelling my account and going back to credit card transactions soon because it can not be shut off every one keeps saying there is a simply on and off button NO there is not not on my acct pages  ?

Login to Me Too

rwb5704
Contributor
Contributor

The option to cancel pay after delivery is not any where in my profile. How do I cancel it??? 

Login to Me Too

oldstuff
Contributor
Contributor

there is no "my money" in my profile.

So guess again. I would like an intelligent answer---Please

Login to Me Too

DCJ
Contributor
Contributor

I can't find it in My Wallet where my bank account is listed.  Right place? 

Login to Me Too

lizmat
Contributor
Contributor

I had to call Paypal to cancel it since I couldn't find Pay After Delivery anywhere on my account.

Login to Me Too

Cableguykev

Go into settings the cog symble at the top. Click Payments options at the bottom of the page and click pay after delivery link, 2nd one down, you should have a link that states pay after delivery when you click this your bank account will now show up, from that page you can click the link on the right of your account to to turn off pay after delivery. I know thIs works as just done it myself, though this was from an Android tablet, it should be the same using a phone or pc.

Login to Me Too

Asiaset
Contributor
Contributor

Very helpful, thank you.

Login to Me Too

kim2923
Contributor
Contributor

I just  Cancel Pay After Delivery Option only, and  I still want to keep my account in the paypal.

Login to Me Too

mthead2
Contributor
Contributor

I think the important step to accomplish cancelling the "Pay After Delivery" is you need to go to Classic Mode. That is the only way I could access it. 

I clicked on "Wallet" and when it opened I went to the bottom of the screen and clicked on "Classic Mode". It then brought up the old screen with "My Money" on the left of the screen. After clicking on it, the screen displayed my payment methods and at the bottom was the "Pay After Delivery" option. I cancelled that setting and now it tells me I no longer am set  up for it. Time will tell. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

donclark11
New Community Member

THANK YOU THANK YOU

its crazy that an email just sent to me says to go to my money to change and when in order to find "my money" you have to find secrets to get deeply imbedded in site. it worked. thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.