Cancel Pay After Delivery Option

lizmat
Contributor
Contributor

Hello: I would like to know how to cancel the Pay After Delivery Option. I have called Paypal to cancel and I still have it in my account. Please help! Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go and find where your bank account is listed in your my money in your profile tab and the link to turn it off is in there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go and find where your bank account is listed in your my money in your profile tab and the link to turn it off is in there.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

lizmat
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You

Login to Me Too

donclark11
New Community Member

I can not find "MY MONEY" tab any where in my account or profile. i want to cancel pay after delivery and I have seen no mention of it any where on site

Login to Me Too

donclark11
New Community Member

I found the correct way from a post further down. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

debbie1641
New Community Member

go to your wallet, at the bottom of the page on the left , it say's "classic site" click on that and it will take you to your money click on that and it will allow you to change it

Login to Me Too

elehciag
New Community Member

Yes,... I also finally found where to change my "pay after delivery" option! ... Pay Pal didn't make it easy to do this. Classic site is a much better site to use I think. Easier to  navigate and find what you need to do.

Login to Me Too

3catsforever
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the info....I have no idea how , all of a sudden three of my ebay purchases later popped up in an email indicating that these Sellers would not be paid until _____a days down the road.  What is going on.????  I have always paid almost very quickly after making a purchase, and have excellent feedback as a Buyer for doing so.....I don't like the idea of PayPal making decisions for me, or at the very least, having them buried somewhere!  This should be a highlighted choice!!!

Again thank you for sharing....it seems many people have been having trouble.  I thought I was the only one.  PayPal needs to address this problem ASAP.

Cher

Login to Me Too

Aspi
Contributor
Contributor

Flipping fuming with Paypal for adding this pay after delivery to my account. I didn't ask for it and certainly didn't want it.  I have had the same problem trying to find how to cancel it as everyone else on the site.  I have now managed to cancel it.  Leave my account alone paypay I am more than capable of making my own decisions. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aspi

To change the default way you pay for purchases:

1.Log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk.
2.Click the COG SYMBOL 'SETTINGS' near the top right of the page. (spanner thing next to log out).
3.Scroll down to 'Payment Settings'.
4.Click 'Pay after Delivery',
5.Under 'Paying after delivery is my preferred way to pay', click 'Turn this option off'.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.