Cancel Pay After Delivery Option

lizmat
Contributor
Contributor

Hello: I would like to know how to cancel the Pay After Delivery Option. I have called Paypal to cancel and I still have it in my account. Please help! Thanks

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

redone
New Community Member

OK, Paypal, this is clearly a bug on your new website. I had the same exact problem. Glad someone firured this out by researching your 'classic' site.  For now, please provide s direct link to this classic web page in the email notifications you send out so others don't waste a lot of time trying to figure this out.

Login to Me Too

lucky43113
New Community Member

worked great thanks for the help

Login to Me Too

Ba1dwin

Click on the Wallet tab at the top. When there, underneath your bank account info you can change the "pay after now" option.

*This is a hughe PIA Paypall...how about updating your app to let people easily manage this option!

Login to Me Too

tylerrollins
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone got pay after delivery to work recently?  It still doesn't work for me and the 10 page thread on it is gone.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi tylerrollins,

I am sorry you are having trouble with Pay After Delivery to work. Please know only certain purchases offer Pay After Delivery as a payment method. If it's available, buyers will see the option on the Review Your Information page during checkout. If you are not seeing the option on this page it is not available. You can also learn more about Pay After Delivery here.

I hope this helps.

-Misty

Login to Me Too

oldstuff
Contributor
Contributor

I found it under my bank acct info but it says that it is already turned off. So why is my purchase payment being delayed?

Login to Me Too

mariepr

@oldstuff wrote:

I found it under my bank acct info but it says that it is already turned off. So why is my purchase payment being delayed?

I'm having the same problem - I DO NOT WANT Pay After Delivery.  My account reads that "Pay After Delivery is Paused" yet I've now had three transactions use this when I didn't ask for it or select it.  PayPal help has been useless.  They sent a canned reply that assumes I wanted it but didn't see the option.

I want the money for what I buy to go out of my bank account immediately and not two weeks later.  It is a lot more work to log into Paypal and go into each transaction (in Classic View) to manually pay immediately.  How is this supposed to help me or be a convenience?

Login to Me Too

oldstuff
Contributor
Contributor

Doesn't help at all.

It's being used while shut off.

Login to Me Too

Gray2Hairs
Contributor
Contributor

I have not ever select "pay after delivery" and yet all of my recent transactions have been in that mode.  My account says "Pay After Delivery is paused".  If it is paused why do all of my transactions use it?  How can I remove this option?

I really do not ever want to see it on the page as it might be selected accidentally.  I see zero benefit and find that using help and other options has been a real PIA.

Login to Me Too

esmathed53
New Community Member

Contact PayPay

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.