Canadian Citizen with USA--DE State--non-profit corporation cannot link his bank accounts

Boydee88
New Community Member

I took my Motorhome from Vancouver, Canada on December 1, 2017 to Las Vegas. (And this is not directed at Paypal, but at the moronic American Vice-Presidents who fail to realize that they are, in effect, blocking commerce from Canadians, a country with a similar population to the State of California. $36 Million or so.)

I have had to phone my Canadian Bank and Visa about 25 times since leaving Canada. They keep blocking my card, which requires my phoning them, waiting 30 minutes to vent. 

Other than Target disallowing my Canadian Passport as valid ID when I tried to buy an Iphone--who was the moron that made that policy? [I went to the Apple store and it was no problem.]

Here is the thing: I must verify my Visa card by entering my Canadian address. Most of the forms ask for a STATE and ZIP CODE.  Canada has PROVINCES and POSTAL CODES!!!

With my American-based non-profit I have an address in Delaware.  However, that is useless in verifying my credit card.  Now, PAYPAL, can't verify me because it only has room for the STATE/ZIP CODE fields.

How do I resolve this?

More enlightened companies give one the choice of ZIP/POSTAL CODE and include with State choices, Canadian Provinces.

SHEESH!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.