Can't withdraw funds!

iamx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I have been using paypal for 3 years, I never had troubles with paying for goods, or withdrawing funds to my CC connected account, but as of last week, whenever I want to withdraw funds I get this mesage: "You'll need to add a bank account"

Now my wallet already has a CC connected, and I had no troubles in withdrawing money to it because my cc is connected with my bank account, and I am not in the US, so I can't add a US bank account obviously, so I am wondering what is wrong all of a sudden and how can I get this fixed? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
91 REPLIES 91

Studiostriver
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem,and through this link it allowed me withdraw my money.
Thanks a lot.

But what is happening to Paypal?I was happy user for many years and in last 3/4 month evey time they having some technical problems.It`s so much wasting of time,I need to sending them messages every second month in order to make it functional.

Login to Me Too

Paulyp_23
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I agree. PayPal used to be useful but now is just being impossible to work with. Good news is there are better options now and you're not restricted. Using PayPal in 2016 is the equivalent of having a MySpace account instead of Facebook. PayPal is as cool and useful as my vcr. Was great in the 90's but thank god for technology and keeping up with the times
Login to Me Too

Kroniicxx
Contributor
Contributor

wrong post 

Login to Me Too

Maria91
Contributor
Contributor

Is PayPal accepting only VISA now? I have a MasterCard and I live in Europe. There's no way to withdraw my money anymore?

Login to Me Too

iamx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Did you try going to this link to withdraw money: http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_withdraw-funds

Login to Me Too

Ishbilanne
Contributor
Contributor

If you do manage to request a withdrawal - dont expect the money for 3-5 days!

Login to Me Too

Ishbilanne
Contributor
Contributor

I have eventually received a response from Geline at Paypal, and I quote:

"I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you. We are currently having a system update where withdrawal that normally takes 15 minutes to 2 hours are being posted 5-7 working days."

"We really appreciate your patience, and understanding regarding this matter. We value your business with PayPal and I wish you the best.  This issue has been resolved so rest assured that this will be the first, and last time that you will be having this issue."

No indication as to when they will be putting my money into my account.

I have asked for compensation for the extra expense their 'system update' has cost me - no doubt they will refuse.

Login to Me Too

mage1968
Contributor
Contributor

every time i withdraw a funds from my paypal account direct to my bank account here it always say

"Sorry, but we need more information. Please withdraw funds on our old account view instead."

does anyone here? got the same problem with me?

i do the troubleshoot thing

-clear browsing history.cookies,cache in the browser but always go back to the same problem, does anyone here? got an idea to help? thank u

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525R

I think so, past year i heard rumors of that VISA dramatically raised commission costs so that every bank declined/refused VISA and switched on MASTERCARD, I thought everything will be fine, but I seen, that MASTERCARD is not yet supported as withdrawal on Paypal, It's now more than a year when I'm waiting for it to be supported in Europe for withdrawals, but I think It just a big business buble in differences of VISA and MASTERCARD commission cost, cause I seen my bank can provide me VISA CLASSIC card and price is 0.88cents of EUR per month so x12 = 10.56eur per year, It's almost same as what cost MASTERCARD per year, I think it just somekind trickery, someone is getting richer by manipulating this situation. I am going to change from MASTERCARD to VISA soon as it's same, bored of waiting...

Login to Me Too

tqyi
New Community Member

"You have exceeded your monthly withdrawal limit. To lift this limit, click View Limits on your Account Overview page."

there is no 'view limits' on account overview page.

and no response to my problem anywhere.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.