Can't withdraw funds!

iamx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I have been using paypal for 3 years, I never had troubles with paying for goods, or withdrawing funds to my CC connected account, but as of last week, whenever I want to withdraw funds I get this mesage: "You'll need to add a bank account"

Now my wallet already has a CC connected, and I had no troubles in withdrawing money to it because my cc is connected with my bank account, and I am not in the US, so I can't add a US bank account obviously, so I am wondering what is wrong all of a sudden and how can I get this fixed? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
91 REPLIES 91

Marianne22
New Community Member
Helped me also!!! Thank you!
Login to Me Too

damia1981
Contributor
Contributor
Thanx bro.it really helps me.much love for the help.
Login to Me Too

damia1981
Contributor
Contributor

It works nicely for me.Thanks NayoMR 🙂

Login to Me Too

Miguel-kaz
Contributor
Contributor
Can you pelase explain what have you done to withdraw your money?
Login to Me Too

DMCFAUNA

ME TOO. It's my 1st time using paypal. I already have a debit card linked to the account but I jsut can't withdraw the funds. I also tried what you recommended which is to clear cashe but it didn't work! 

Login to Me Too

Shalynne

It's now almost 2018 ... but the link still works!

Unfortunately, the link on the new page still does not.  And the phone system claimed I had a zero balance when I most certainly did not.  Many thanks for the link.  Now I've got my money where it needs to be!

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525S
It doesn't work on me. Just load and nothing change
Login to Me Too

MarkAlonzo

Hi Andre! i'm also from the PH, I'm having the same issue. The page just keeps loading whenever I click the button, is there any update you got ? Thank you!

Login to Me Too

NayoMR
Contributor
Contributor

This link was solving the problem, but today it does not!! the link directs to the same page "Add/link your bank account"

Now even from this link, I cannot withdraw money to my debit card

Login to Me Too

qerimialbert
Contributor
Contributor

this is  not working anymore?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.