Can't withdraw funds!

iamx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I have been using paypal for 3 years, I never had troubles with paying for goods, or withdrawing funds to my CC connected account, but as of last week, whenever I want to withdraw funds I get this mesage: "You'll need to add a bank account"

Now my wallet already has a CC connected, and I had no troubles in withdrawing money to it because my cc is connected with my bank account, and I am not in the US, so I can't add a US bank account obviously, so I am wondering what is wrong all of a sudden and how can I get this fixed? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
91 REPLIES 91

iamx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for the response, the link gets me to the old withdrawal page, so I guess this fixes it. What does wonder me is why there isn't a way to get to it in the new layout on paypal, but ok, problem solved so thanks once again! 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525R

Thank you for sharing, you are very kind. 

Login to Me Too

Tele1
Contributor
Contributor
I tried the link and it gives me this message when I try to withdraw: "You have exceeded your monthly withdrawal limit. To lift this limit, click View Limits on your Account Overview page." I don't know what to do,please help !
Login to Me Too

Tino12345654321
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get this fixed?

That is what I get 😞

Login to Me Too

giovannikoll
This link doesn't work, it only shows me the option to transfer to a US account
Login to Me Too

CasperTan

it doesnt work , it redirect me back to the new site
 https://www.paypal.com/moneytransfer/
what can i do ?

Login to Me Too

NayoMR
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal.com/moneytransfer/

try this one!! today (25-05-2019) this link worked for me

Login to Me Too

flamurf

i solve the issue with this link,thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.