Can't transfer money to debit card

sweetbream

I linked a visa debit card to my account and I have successfully transferred money onto it several times before . However, today when I tried to transfer some money onto it it did not show up as an option on the withdrawal screen?? instead it gave me the option to link an eligible card , even though the card is still linked to my account .

i tried re-entering my card info but no dice . is something , all of a sudden , wrong with my card or is it a bug or something?? i would really like to eat something today lol

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

eLizard

Today on Feb. 1, I'm having the same problem. Have there  been any updates on this issue?

Login to Me Too

StickySeieki
New Community Member

Feb 3rd still having the same issue.

Wth PP?

Login to Me Too

fredrand123
Contributor
Contributor

March 5th here and I'm also experiencing this problem. Doesn't seem like paypal has done anything to address this in all this time?? Pretty questionable.

Login to Me Too

Jessica7191
Contributor
Contributor

April the 13th and I have had this problem for 3 days now. Has anyone found a solution or a way around this?? I REALLY need this money but it's just not letting me get it. On the app, I can get all the way to the part where I enter the amount I want to transfer but then it says there was an error and it cannot continue. On my computer, it won't even show my debit card at all when I try to transfer. This is very annoying. HELP!

Login to Me Too

RyonEducation
Contributor
Contributor

Now its June 2018 and I have the same issue.

The debit card doesn't show up as an option when trying to withdraw funds to my debit card.

The two bank accounts show up, but not the debit card. WHY!

I need the money on the DEBIT CARD! AND NOW!

Login to Me Too

Gmac280
I’m having same problem has anybody had this resolved? I NEED this money !!
Login to Me Too

joanne168
New Community Member

I am having the same problem too. It's not allowing me to transfer to my other bank debit card and even to PayPal Debit MC.

Login to Me Too

mandolv
Contributor
Contributor

same here... june15th and tried to transfer funds to Wells debt card and it said denied.

i tried again and now its saying PENDING. its over 30mins so they better refund be my 25cents.

whats going on PP

anyone know?

Login to Me Too

Deloresd9
Did you find a solution I can't transfer either it's been two weeks and I need my medicine!
Login to Me Too

irenequin
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue. How did you fix it? its been a month still I can withdraw

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.