Can't see activity

jeward01
Contributor
Contributor

From reading other Blog entries in the past it seems other users have also experienced going to the account to try and check on tracking information, give a partial refund, or to see other tranaction details only to find that the account says "No transactions" for the last 30 days.    But I haven't seen any reports this month and I feel like I'm "stuck out in the cold" 

I've had this problem in the past and had to call Paypal Customer Service to get my userid put on a list of others who are experiencing the same issue only to have to wait a few days.  

This is the 2nd time I've had to call and been put on a waiting pattern and told that they are working on it.

Seriously?!  I've read in the blogs that other users have gone through this before and yet it continues to happen.

It's been over a week this time and I can't access anything except when I generate a report (but unfortunately I can't see tracking information or give partial refunds from those reports), so basically I'm just waiting and telling my customers that Paypal is having issues. 

Does this sound familiar?  I'm curious how many other users are affected as I felt like Paypal didn't want to give out the fact that this was a system error but they were forced to after I told them I've tried from multiple computers/browsers/phones and went through all their suggested fixes... what a waste of time.  If they had just let me know this is a system glitch that seems to affect a small portion of their users each time they do an update I'd feel like I wasn't alone.    But each time it takes over a week to fix it.... I'm hopeful by the New Year my activity will be back but I wouldn't be surprised if it took longer... 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

TTKK
New Community Member

This is happening to me too! It has been about a week already and am not able to see any activity when in fact there was alot of activity in the last 30 days.

Login to Me Too

jjklavins8
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here - no current month's transactions showing - the last date I successfully accesed the info was 12/23/16 - I can view and print out monthly statements, but the latest one is November, so there is a gap from 12/23 to present, and hopefully I will be able to 'catch up' when the December statement becomes available - c'mon PayPal ! :o/

Login to Me Too

cksun123
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. There is second time.

Login to Me Too

Piranhax
Contributor
Contributor

Same here it's been about a week that I know of for me. It's ridiculous and frustrating.

Login to Me Too

jeward01
Contributor
Contributor
I've been checking every day for two weeks now and today was the first day and showed up. Nice job PayPal ... next time let's see if you can get it fixed in under 10 days
Login to Me Too

jjklavins8
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, the activity page is back and working as it should - maybe the Grinch stole it for the holidays 🐵

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.