Can't confirm charity status

FightforPhoebe
New Community Member

Trying to confirm my charity status. Each time it takes me to the enter Employee ID (EID)--but I can't change it, it just says EID and can't be edited.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi FightforPhoebe,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble entering your EIN. 😞 If you're running into issues or errors online, the best option may be to reach out to us over the phone so that we can update the details for you.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

DD01244
New Community Member

I have been very frustrated by this same problem. I emaile HELP and was told it was a Chrome browser issue so tried three other browsers with no luck. I called and was able to enter our EIN number in the business setup area but not to confirm our charity status. I was not able to reply to the email HELPso I post it here hoping that the mmoderator will be bale to help. I feel like I am at a dead end and will need to cancel our account.Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 10.26.08 AM.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.