Can't access account Summary or Wallet pages. "Too many redirects occurred."

matt2053
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot access my Summary or Wallet pages, nor can I log in from the main login page.

If I click a direct link to a different page, such as the Help page, I can get there and I am logged in. But if I try to go to Wallet or Summary, I cannot access it. My browser just returns a redirect loop error. And every brower on Mac or Windows does this.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi matt2053,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing while attempting to access our site.

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? If not, I would suggest giving that a try. If you continue to experience difficulty after doing so, please reach out to us directly through Twitter or Facebook so that we can help to troubleshoot this issue.

-AshleyPHeart

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

akpope
Contributor
Contributor

I have ben having this same problem all day, I have deleted my cookies and still it is not working. It's frustrating when you are trying to do something and cant access the site

Login to Me Too

Eldan
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this issue right now and support is not helping. I can access my Profile and History, but I'm unable to get access to MyAccount, Wallet or Summary to make payments and manage my balance at all. Every browser, every PC, with or without Cookies cleared.

Login to Me Too

fireman501
Contributor
Contributor

Back door to get to the summary page. 

Click on Merchant Services, then click on email an invoice......when the page loads, go to the top of the page and hit summary and it will take you to the summary page in the new view

Login to Me Too

fireman501
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, its been going on for over two weeks. I called, they are aware of it and can set your page to the new view if you call them. But dont click on anything that says classic, or you will be kicked back in the loop. I am now looking for another payment option. This has gone on too long.

Login to Me Too

LeoChiliLioness
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently having this issue right now. It all started yesterday, and I've cleared my cookies about five to six times in Chrome, five times in Avira Scout, and about four to five times in Internet Explorer. I've restarted my computer (twice) and I've even switched devices (thinking it was my computer) but I'm getting the same problem on my phone. I even cleared my cookies on my phone and switched browsers but to no avail. The browser I am currently using keeps saying "This page contains too many server redirects." I don't know what to do. The Wallet page of PayPal was working perfectly fine on Monday and Tuesday but lately, it has been giving me the blues. I tried everything but the page still won't load even after I've cleared my cookies in all of my browsers.

Login to Me Too

bobbygreen
New Community Member

i just noticed this behavior starting today. doesn't matter which browser i use & clearing cookies doesn't do anything..

Login to Me Too

rjanecki
Contributor
Contributor

I am having exactly the same issue. I've tried Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE and Edge. No luck so far. Surely the coause of this should be addressed by Paypal, not some band aid suggestions thrown out?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.