Can't Remove Address

harmy823
Contributor
Contributor

I have an address i want to remove from my account. When I go into setting and click delete address, it gives me an error and says i need to remove it from my wallet first. If i go to my wallet, i can't find the address anywhere. It is not listed as the primary address on any of my cards. How do i get rid of it? Please help

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

roostir
New Community Member

Old addresses can't be removed. When I click on the remove link, it returns an error "not at this time"; and a link to contact customer service. Why should this be a problem?

Login to Me Too

AmberMitchell
Contributor
Contributor

Now that there is no more "Classic Site" option available- has anyone figured out how to fix this problem?

Login to Me Too

Luiadaniel82
New Community Member
This problem gets on my nerve so badly. Have been having it for a while and I ain't been able to get rid of it. First of all, when I opened my Paypal Credit account (not the CREDIT CARD), I did add the same address that I had for my main PayPal account (for obvious reasons). After certain time, I moved to a new apartment and had to update the address for both accounts. My main PayPal account took tha change with no problem but the PayPal credit did not and I could not find ANYWHERE to modify it those settings. I tried through the wallet and nothing whatsoever. Then, a year later, I moved again to a new place and when trying to update once more, I did have the exact same problem. As I stated already, my main PayPal account would accept it except for the Credit account. Thus, so far I have been dragging with that old address that is linked to my PayPal Credit account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.