Can't Paypal w/ Uber. Can't change mobile PIN. Can't login to PayPal mobile

altonjx
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, I'm loving the new PayPal interface, but now I'm frustrated because there are a few things that I can't even figure out with a Google Search.

I just started using Uber recently after visiting NYC for the weekend; however, I can't even use my PayPal account because of 2FA being enabled. Very annoying. As opposde to logging in via email/pw that requires 2FA, I tried authenticating via mobile number/PIN. However, Uber tells me that 2FA is blocked. How the **bleep** can I change my PIN in PayPal? I see absolutely no areas where this can be fixed.

Pretty annoyed right about now >_> Man Mad. Can't even use the official PayPal app because of 2FA... This is just freaking stupid and ridiculous. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

altonjx
Contributor
Contributor

Guessing this issue can't be resolved?

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As this is a member to member help group, we are not customer support.  There are issues such as this that require their assistance.  You can contact them via via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

PoppaDoc
New Community Member
Please help. I've been forced to take taxis to work then back , on Thursdays. This runs me about $50 on those days. A friend suggested Uber, so as to save money. That's great. I load Uber app,fill out information, but when it comes to the verification with PayPal. I get invalid account, or it gose back to the click to verify page. Where have I gone wrong? Please help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.