Can’t Access Pending Balance

ellyb123
New Community Member
I got an email saying that there was an issue with my account because PayPal thought someone was trying to hack me. But I received this email because I tried to add money to my bank and I had to confirm my Identity. At the time when I created my PayPal account, I wasn’t 18 so I entered a birthday day year that made me 18 and when asked for my birthday to confirm my identity, I didn’t know the year I put when I created it. So I got it wrong and I sent in the pictures of my bank statement, driver’s license, and social security card to prove that it was me. I still can’t use my account. Do I need to create a new one? If so, how will I get my pending balance? I just sold an item on eBay and I have a pending balance of $100. I don’t want to lose this, I just need to add it to my bank, but my account is limited. The balance is available but it’s pending so I can’t access it 100% yet. What do I do? My account is limited, but I need the money. Please help. How do I get the $100? I sent all the documents, I can answer other security questions, I just need the money. They buyer paid me and they already received the item, I can’t refund them. Please help. I need to get the balance!!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.