CAN I SEND THE MONEY FROM PAYPAL TO WESTERN UNION

valosi
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO,  

is there any way to transfer your money to westerunion or moneygram , then to get them cash?!

Thank You

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

WipedOut
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PayPal debit card though I have to warn you PP doesn't like seeing charges like that.  If you have recently loaded the funds onto the account and try to send via WU or MG the transfer will most likely be flagged out of the gate and denied.  If the funds have been on your account from eBay sales you probably have a better chance of making that happen.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

where are you?

If you are in USA and you have a Paypal debit card,you can retrieve cash at ATM machine,or ask PAYPAL  to send you a check which you can cash at a bank(no more currency exchange,it must be a bank).

or you can go to Western Union online with your Paypal debit card and send yourself some cash or have them send it to your bank account.

If you do not do it often and in small amount,I dont think it will raise the flag with Paypal.but its fee is kind of high/   

Login to Me Too

Pippilotta0815
New Community Member

darrylllewis662
New Community Member
how can I get cash from my PayPal
Login to Me Too

Gaby2017
Contributor
Contributor

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you may be able to use paypal for western union,i dont know

Login to Me Too

elpedia
Contributor
Contributor
i want to transfer my money from paypal to western union
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@darrylllewis662 wrote:
how can I get cash from my PayPal

you can ask paypal to send you a bank check,fee is 1.95 and first class mail takes 3 days.

Login to Me Too

MuyDuro
Contributor
Contributor
I would opt for the debit card to be safe. I'm in the same boat right now where the only "money" I have is through PayPal credit. Things like groceries will just have to wait. I tried a few different options, but they all took as long as it takes to get the debit card mailed to you. Quick cash is tough to come by without the card unfortunately. Maybe now that there's multiple options besides PayPal we'll see a little leniency.......I hope.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.