Business Account User Login for PayPal App

tunkefer
Contributor
Contributor

I have a business account. I added employees/users, with restricted permissions. The user/logins for my employees don't let them log in to the app, forcing them to use MY login and see everything. How can users log into the app as a user, without knowing my password? There is no user login on the web based business portal either, the creation of users seems to be pointless.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Assuming you followed the steps outlined here which explains how to add users and set permissions - all the user needs is the ID and password that you assigned to them - the ID is "not" an email address - it's just a name you created - for example:  ACCOUNTUSER01 (A unique ID that is 8 to 16 characters long and contains only letters and numbers.) and you would also assign a password to that ID (From 8 to 20 characters that contains letters, numbers, and special characters.).   Your users cannot change their IDs or Passwords - only you can.   Once you have setup your users, they simply login via the PayPal Login screen whereas they enter their unique ID and password.

Login to Me Too

tunkefer
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, but this isn't an answer. my employees can't login with the app. how can a user login to the app?
Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Do the users show up in the PayPal Here app ??

Under Business Info, Next, User Management - we entered our users via our PC, they show both there and in PayPal Here.

Login to Me Too

tunkefer
Contributor
Contributor
how can a user log in to the app?
Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

On the PayPal Here login screen, look for 3 small dots on the upper right of the screen, just tap on the dots, at the bottom, tap on Switch Accounts, on the next screen, enter the User ID and Password.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal Here and PayPal are 2 separate apps.  Which one are you using?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.