Banned from PayPal forever

DanielMangan
Contributor
Contributor

I was permanently banned from PayPal and I don't even know why. I sent about $120 AUD to one person in the span of 1 week which is a lot from my previous payments and I think that's why they limited my account. 

So I contact customer service on my phone and after 10 minutes of waiting I get put with some idiot on the other end. She says this:

"We cannot tell you why your PayPal account was limited."

"We cannot remove the limitation on your account."

She doesn't even answer any of my questions. And still I have no idea why I was banned. Even if they did tell me what I did, I couldn't do anything becuase I can't appeal?

So listen one more time. I send a large amount of money to some random on the internet. I get restricted for no reason what-so-ever. I contact customer support and they tell me that my account is limited FOREVER and I can't appeal the limitation. WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT I DID WRONG.

Wow PayPal really good work on this one. Really good customer service.

Regards,

Daniel <removed>

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

do you have another account which ran amok with Paypal ?

or some one in your family did?

Paypal also can look up your credit history,read terms and agreement when you sign up.

Once an account is restricted,it canot be re open,so find another payment processor

Login to Me Too

BanForRestOfNO
New Community Member

this is not acceptable policy this community is stupid if all get togheter and say no to this **bleep** we have the power to do so

Login to Me Too

ceez79
New Community Member

but no one will di anything because it doesn't concern them i wouldn't call them stupid though kinda lame maybe but that's  on them  on the other hand  4 letters paypal 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.